The story revolves around a young mischievous boy Tom who lives with his aunt, Polly in Mississippi. Being a naughty kid like most of his age he tries to skip his punishments and plays tricks all around. Tom and Huckleberry Finn become friends and start having their own set of adventures and experiences of ghosts and murders. They decide to become pirates and share their episodes of treasure hunt, love, and struggles. The book is a paperback book with well-arranged illustrations and optimized for a relaxed and enjoyable reading experience. Happy Reading!.
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
- Publisher : EduGorilla Community Pvt. Ltd.; 2021st edition (3 June 2021); 12/651 First Floor Opp. Arvindo Park, Near Jama Masjid, Indira Nagar, Lucknow - 226016 India, Mob. (+91) 63932 16806
- Language : English
- Paperback : 222 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9390893097
- ISBN-13 : 978-9390893096
- Item Weight : 184 g
- Dimensions : 20.3 x 12.7 x 0.8 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Importer : 12/651 First Floor Opp. Arvindo Park, Near Jama Masjid, Indira Nagar, Lucknow - 226016 India
- Packer : Repro India Limited
- Generic Name : Literature & Fiction
About the Author
Samuel Langhorne Clemens, known by his pseudonym Mark Twain, was an American author, comedian, business visionary, distributor, and speaker. He was commended as the "best comedian the United States has produced," and William Faulkner called him "the father of American literature". His books include The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (1876) and its spin-off, the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (1884), the last often called "The Great American Novel".