|Size||Short Handle, Full Size|
Wolfer Rhino (Thick Edged Extra Stroke) Kashmir Willow Bat
- Wolfer Rhino (Thick Edged - Extra Stroke) High Grade Kashmir Willow is a hand made bat made from fully Pressed Kashmir willow, willow selected considering important features like right moisture, no marks, extracted from the appropriately mature part of the tree, hence require minimal effort in knocking and can be used for playing very soon.
- Moderate weight bats and Great pick up, highly recommended for academy training. Latest design will help the individual adapt comfortably for all formats of game i.e T20 for quick hitting, 50 overs and Test match for solid and stable strike of the ball.
- Bat thickness may vary from 43-46 mm and extra thickness adds extra punch to the bat which helps in hitting big shots, also the bat comes with a toe guard for extra protection.
- Equipped with Imported Singapore cane handle for longer life with superior quality rubber grip which makes it very comfortable to handle and helps swing the bat easily.
- Hand made Bat made from selected willow which has no effect of any wood infection, storm or unwanted heat. Wolfer Bats have clear and evenly spaced grains which itself speaks volumes about the quality. FYI - Hand made bats mostly gives better performance than the bats made using other mechanisms as the balance of such bats is much better because they go through multiple manual quality checks while the process of making, which is not practically possible in other bat making mechanisms.