|Item Weight||0.33 Pounds|
Wolfer Supreme County White Leather Ball
- Wolfer Supreme County White Leather Ball is a high quality four-piece white cricket ball made from high quality alum tanned leather and works pretty well for both pacers and spinners.
- Good quality centre construction encased with layers of top quality Portuguese cork wound with 100 percent wool.
- Water-proofed high quality leather used in construction that ensures good shape of ball, good texture of leather and intact seam even after 50+ overs, and due to such long life it is highly recommended for practice sessions and long innings games.
- Hand stitched with finest quality thread, Naturally seasoned inner core and high quality leather will always have a good impact on the bat and will also ensure its longer life.
- Wolfer Supreme county White Leather Ball is made as per MCC standards and due to high quality material used its very comfortable to catch and field and doen't hurt on palms even when hit with force.